ROR registry release v1.19

Amanda French

Feb 16, 2023, 12:33:04 PM2/16/23
to ror-...@ror.org
Hi all,

We're pleased to announce another update to the ROR registry. Release v.1.19 adds 37 organization records and modifies 510 records, bringing the total number of records in the registry to 104,594. The API has been updated, and the latest data dump is available at https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7644942

Remember you can always take a look at current and closed requests for changes to the registry at https://github.com/ror-community/ror-updates/issues, and feel free to reply to this message or email regi...@ror.org with any questions.

Cheers,

Amanda

--
Amanda French