ROR release 1.13, feedback on API/schema versioning, and more

Amanda French

Nov 16, 2022, 3:58:44 PM11/16/22
to ror-...@ror.org
Hi all,

The newest version of the ROR registry, v1.13, is now available. No new records were added in the release, but 2325 ISNI identifiers have been added to their corresponding ROR records as part of the ongoing work to reconcile ISNI identifiers with ROR IDs. As always, the newest data dump is available for download or programmatic retrieval on Zenodo.

Also, we're asking for feedback on our proposal to institute "lockstep" versioning for the API and metadata schema -- you can comment in the linked document until November 20th. And don't forget that you can also still beta test the organization status changes to the ROR API until November 27th.

If you haven't looked at the ROR Product Development Board lately, you might not have noticed that we've moved some things from "Under review" to "Planned" and some things from "Backlog" to "Under development." Lots of great work going on!

Do get in touch if you have any questions. You can always put a 30-minute Zoom meeting on my calendar any time that works for you.

Cheers,

Amanda

--
Amanda French