Hi from Amanda, ROR Technical Community Manager

Amanda French

Jun 16, 2022, 5:55:20 PM6/16/22
to ROR Tech Support
Hey all, wanted to introduce myself. I'm the brand-new Technical Community Manager for ROR, based at Crossref. I have a background in libraries and digital humanities: I ran the institutional repository at Virginia Tech, and I worked at the Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media for four years. Last year I was Community Lead for The COVID Tracking Project at The Atlantic.

I'm still very much learning my way around ROR: there's so much great work that the ROR team and the ROR community have already done! But do feel free to ask me any questions that you might have about adopting ROR or using the ROR API -- I'll learn a lot from your questions, and I'll be sure to find out the answers (unless someone in this group answers it first, of course).

Take care,

Amanda