Slight change in method for retrieving latest ROR data from Zenodo

Amanda French

Jul 12, 2022, 11:34:03 AM7/12/22
to ROR Tech Support
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're using the ROR data dump, there's a small change to the way you programmatically retrieve the latest version from Zenodo. Our Technical Lead, Liz, has updated the documentation to reflect the new method. Let me know if you have questions.

And if you'd like to chat about any other aspect of ROR, feel free to put a Zoom meeting on my calendar in one of the available slots. If none of those times (in Eastern) work for you, name a day and time that's generally free for you (in your own time zone) and I'd be happy to talk then.

Cheers,

Amanda