Partnership Update Sep 14, 2021 for Formond

1 view

RMI C3 Partnerships

Sep 14, 2021, 10:28:24 PM9/14/21
to Formond

Dear brothers, sisters and friends in Sanibel Church,

Formond Church greets you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. RMI facilitators went to the Formond and Guillaume II areas to visit the place for an assessment. Some photos and video have been taken so you may have a better idea about the disaster that the earthquake that has caused to.

Please click on this link to see the album https://photos.app.goo.gl/vsC8qJ471ydWbfit6
Notice the old church building in Formond has collapsed, the school building and the bathroom are standing up.

About Guillaume II the lost everything. They are now about to build a shelter to worship but they have a great need of food and tarps. Please keep these two communities in your prayers. Pray God may provide to them.

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Sep 14, 2021