Partnership Update April 5, 2021 for Formond

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

RMI C3 Partnerships

no leída,
5 abr 2021, 11:57:275/4/21
a Formond

Friends of Formond,

Good morning! Wanted to share with you the latest from the ongoing bathroom projects. Tiles are finished, fixtures are hung, painting is completed. Doors will be made and installed next week. Thank you again for helping make this a reality! Blessings to you. You can see the work in progress here -https://photos.app.goo.gl/ae5u76mNDzgyGK82A

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

April 5, 2021

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar