Partnership Update Jun 15, 2020 for Formond

RMI C3 Partnerships

Jun 15, 2020, 2:59:29 PM6/15/20
to Formond

Friends of Formond,

Here is a update about Pastor Marc Henry and his daughter.

The Pastor is doing fine thanks to God. About his daughter, she had one last test to do. The test was successfully completed and they were supposed to send her home this summer, but they want to follow up with her to be sure that everything is going well. According to Pastor Marc Henry, as soon as they finish with her, and the airlines start travelling again they will come back to Haiti.

Pastor Marc Henry.

Anderson Jacques

C3 Partnership Facilitator

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Jun 15, 2020