Partnership Update Dec 01, 2021 for Formond

RMI C3 Partnerships

Dec 1, 2021, 12:33:26 PM12/1/21
to Formond

Friends of Formond,

Greetings to all the leaders and members in Sanibel Church. Formond Church members are very grateful toward you. We have received a check from RMI and praise God that enabled us to circle up the church building to finally receive the roof. All the beams are set and ready to receive the roof. We are contacting the Construction Department at MEBSH to see if they could provide a wooden roof for Formond Church. In case they will not be able to provide it to us we will oblige to look for other options.

Thank you so much Sanibel Church for helping us with this project.
Formond Church prays for you regularly and is looking forward to meeting in the new church building to praise and worship God.

Here are pictures of the church progression.
Pastor Marc Henry

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Dec 01, 2021