Partnership Update Jul 30, 2020 for Formond

RMI C3 Partnerships

Jul 30, 2020, 5:08:06 PM7/30/20
to Formond

Friends of Formond,

I hope that you are all fine thanks to God. This is an update about your Sister Church Formond and Pastor's daughter. Formond Church is open for service but we need to continue to observe the government rules for COVID19. Pastor Marc Henry is back in Haiti and started working in the church. His daughter is doing fine but she is to stay in America so she may stay close to the doctors.

Pastor Marc Henry and his wife thank you very much for your prayers and hope God will bless you richly.

Pastor and the church join their voices together to greet you all, and encourage you to stay firm in our faith while you are working in the great field of the Lord.

Formond Church,
Pastor Marc Henry Severe.

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Jul 30, 2020