Partnership Update May 20, 2021 for Formond

RMI C3 Partnerships

May 20, 2021, 10:30:01 PM5/20/21
to Formond

Friends of Formond,

RMI is excited to share a new video update of Formond!

Check it out Here! https://photos.app.goo.gl/YVU1smB54ENCEUGs7

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

May 20, 2021