Partnership Update Jun 14, 2023 for Formond

RMI C3 Partnerships

Jun 14, 2023, 10:43:43 AM6/14/23
to Formond

Dear sister church,

We greet you in the name of Jesus our savior and Lord.
Brothers and sisters it is a pleasure to send this letter to you.

Formond church is happy to partner with you, and we can say it is a blessing for the community of Formond.
How is the church doing? How is the community of Sanibel doing?

We want to encourage you in faith:
1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Formond church is well by God’s grace, God has been good to us we are in joy.

We thank God for the church roof, we are now protected against the sun and rain.
We thank Sanibel church for the money you have sent for the roof , as we get the roof from MEBSH, We are going to use that money in plastering and do some other work in the church.

Please pray for the church and pray for our Pastor and his family.

We Thank you for all the support we get from you, we will continue to pray for you as we know you are doing the same for us.
May God continue to pour his blessings over you all at Sanibel.

Formond Church

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our BlogInstagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.