Partnership Update Jul 04, 1922 for Formond

RMI C3 Partnerships

Jul 4, 2022, 1:00:19 PM7/4/22
to Formond

Good morning to all church leaders and members in Sanibel,

this is a privilege for me to write you this update today to inform you about your sister church Formond. As you all have known Pastor Marc Henry Severe is no longer pastor in Formond Church because he and his family had moved to Canada to continue with their studies so the administration of Formond Church is now being lead by Pastor Jean Claude Pierre of 1rst Baptist Church and superintendent of the district of Cayes. Pastor Jean Claude has ministered in Formond for 5 Months with the deacons.

June 26th ,2022 MEBSH has officially sent another pastor to work full time and for long term in Formond Church to assure the administration of the church. The pastor’s name is Robenson Vandome. His wife’s name Simone. The couple has one three year old girl named Bless and another one on the way to come.Therefore a nice inauguration ceremony has been organized to host the new couple. Please pray for the Formond Church and the new church leadership so God may use them powerfully in his field for his glory.

Please click on this link for photos.https://photos.app.goo.gl/GLvcCf33PhznvTjn8

Best Regards
Anderson Jacques
C3 Partnership Facilitator

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Jul 04, 1922