Partnership Update May 18, 2020 for Formond

RMI C3 Partnerships

May 18, 2020, 12:19:42 PM5/18/20
to Formond

Hello Church members of Sanibel Church,

I am greeting you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Parents and children in the Satellite Church district of Formond, Guilleme. They send greetings to you all and thanks for the gifts that you have sent for their children. It is a huge blessing for them. Especially in the midst of COVID-19 situation. It has been very hard to be quarantined, and feed their families. They will continue to pray for you all, that God may protect you from COVID-19. May God bless you abundantly.

Please click here to see pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9PQrQnrGWvaz65h29

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

May 18, 2020