Partnership Update Apr 22, 2020 for Formond

RMI C3 Partnerships

Apr 23, 2020, 12:43:08 PM4/23/20
to Formond

Friends of Formond,

Brothers and sisters in Sanibel Church,

 I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. This afternoon I wanted to take a few minutes on behalf of my family, the church, and myself to tell you that we are thinking of you all and praying for everyone in this trying time. We hope everyone is in good health and staying safe. We, as your Sister Church, are constantly thinking of you all. We pray for peace in your hearts and lives.

 In Formond Church, thanks given to the Lord, we are safe but all our activities have stopped. We are happy to say that the good memories you have left in Formond are refreshing our minds. We hope very soon, God will stop this crisis so that you will be able to get back to your normal activities and to return to Formond Church. We believe that God will be gracious and stop this virus. He is the master of time and circumstances. Let us have our eyes focused on Him. Let us pray for each other. May God bless you. We love everyone so much.
.
Madam Pastor Marc Henry
Formond Church.

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Apr 22, 2020