Partnership Update Apr 21, 2020 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Apr 22, 2020, 1:32:56 AM4/22/20
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

Pastor Astrel Rene and His wife greet you in the name of the Lord.

We pray and hope everything is going well for you all. Camp Perrin Church is closed right now because of the virus.

We are happy to know Pastor Steve is still able to share the gospel with his church online. Thank you Pastor Steve for your love and support to the Camp Perrin Church. Thank you for the encouraging word you sent to us.

We pray for you and for the church members. We are confident that God will spare your life through this pandemic.

Deacon Gaston and Charles are harvesting leek and onion from the Ag. project. This is great for us, as the future seems that Haiti will lean on agriculture. Again thank you for supporting us.

Please continue to pray for Haiti, many people don't or can't follow the hygienic rules.

We ask you to be careful while you are serving your community.

God is good. Let us continue to serve Him.

May God bless you richly.

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Apr 21, 2020