Partnership Update Feb 15, 2018

RMI C3 Partnerships

Mar 29, 2018, 7:40:25 PM3/29/18
to Camp Perrine

Friends of Camp Perrine,

We are honored and humbled to greet you in the Name of our Shepherd Jesus Christ. Jesus is the true shepherd. We can be certain that He is leading us to the best pasture, because He is the only one that knows and can meet all our needs.

We are all doing good thanks to Jesus. The past year ended quite well. We rejoice for this new year that God has allowed us to see. The school has started well. We are thankful to Him that our activities are doing good.

For the beginning of the year, we have, as usual, our normal services. We just organized a Spiritual Retreat for the youth people of the church, during the carnival time this February, where we did Bible Study. There were different speakers advising and doing professional orientation for the ones that are about to finish school. We had some fun there. It was a good time of recreation. We plan to hold a conference from 25th of March to April 1st where we will deal with mobilization, motivation of christian people to evangelize non believers, and to support Haitians missionaries in their missionary work for the Lord through the country, and as well to support financially our International Radio that is “Radio Lumière”.

May God continue to pour His blessings upon you. May He continue to walk with you. Amen.

In Jesus’ Name,
Pastor Astrel René

RMI Haiti Team

---