Partnership Update Aug 09, 2018 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Aug 10, 2018, 10:26:56 AM8/10/18
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

Camp Perrin Agricultural Project August 2018

After a successful season of the vegetable garden prepared by the committe of the Agricultural Project of Camp Perrin, the time has arrived to plant a new garden for the summer time. Because of the dryness of the summer, it was important to choose a plant that enjoys the heat. This is the reason why we decided to grow peanuts.

Right now, the peanut plants are flowering. In two months, we will be able to harvest peanuts. On behalf of Camp Perrin Agricultural Project Committee, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your help.

In the coming season, we hope to have a field full of fresh vegetables. We will start a new program soon. We are working on a module to work with the students of the school to train them to know how to grow vegetables, educate them on environmental science, and they will learn how to manage the environment. Whether it is related to the school yard, the church, streets of town, and even home, the students will learn how to best manage them.

We want to do our best to make this project successful. We pray that God, in his providence, may continue to pour his blessings on every person.

Here are the recent pictures of the Agricultural Project of Camp Perrin.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ss6MGn5uYHr1Y8266

Toussaint Pierre Rony, RMI Agricultural Project Coordinator.

RMI Haiti Team

---

We need your HELP?

Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Aug 09, 2018