Partnership Update Dec 15, 2020 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Dec 15, 2020, 10:16:59 AM12/15/20
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

Greetings to you all my brothers and sisters in Schuykill Church. We are very happy to send you this update. Thanks to God, Camp Perrin Baptist Church is doing very well. The church members are happy to celebrate the Messiah this December. The Lord has been good to us. Despite all the problems that we have faced with COVID 19 and the political unrest, our God has always been with us.

We want to thank you so much for all your prayers, your thoughts and your support to us. It has been a blessing knowing that we are partners in the Gospel.

Camp Perrin and the satellite churches continue to lift you up before the throne of God. We pray that God takes control over your life and provides blessings to you all.

Our partnership facilitator Perguens informed us that COVID 19 is spreading in your area, and asked us to pray for you and some family members in your church.
We want you to know Camp Perrin churches will continue to be with you in prayers. Be safe my brothers and sisters. Know that you are not alone in this fight.

Please greet the Leimbach family and any other members of your church that are struggling with the virus. Let us continue to serve God. We know nothing can’t separate us from the love that God has for His children.

Camp Perrin Church wants to wish you a Merry Christmas while you will be staying home this year to celebrate God, and a Happy New Year 2021.

Please update us on how we can continue to pray for you!

In Christ,
Pastor Edmon Astrel Rene
And Deacon Gaston

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Dec 15, 2020