Partnership Update May 10, 2018 for Camp Perrin

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

RMI C3 Partneships

未讀,
2018年5月11日 下午1:00:342018/5/11
收件者:Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

Camp Perrin Agricultural Project

After the first step in the agricultural project in Camp Perrin, we feel it's important to follow up. Currently, the havest is done. They are preparing to start with a new garden. As the coordinator of the project, I met with Pastor Rene and Deacon Gaston. They have both testified to the success of the agricultural project in Camp Perrin. Even though a lot of crops grew and were harvested the income received from the garden was ok. They are really excited to continue with the project.

Nowadays, there is too much rain for the soil preparation. They are waiting until the ground is dry to prepare it.
We cannot thank you enough for the contribution toward the agricultural project, and being a part of the sister church program. May God continue to bless you.

RMI Haiti Team

---

Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

A Request from RMI

May 10, 2018

回覆所有人
回覆作者