Partnership Update Sep 25, 2018 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Sep 25, 2018, 11:57:05 AM9/25/18
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

We, in Camp-Perrin Church, greet you in the Name of Jesus. We hope that things are going well for you. From our part, thanks to God, we can say that we're keeping up.

The school activities started well for us. The students are motivated to be back to school.

Recently, this last Sunday, a group in our church, named Progress in Christ ( Progrès en Christ) was celebrating its 30th birthday. Former members that live in Port-Au-Prince and new ones gathered to participate in the celebration and to share a snack.
We have, every two Saturdays in a month, a meeting with the leaders of the satellite churches, that we call " workers meeting" or " reyinyon ouvriye in Creole.

We've started to plan our annual celebration "Sunday Party" that takes place each end of December. For that, we will hold a conference in the last week following the end of December.

Please pray for protection for the students. Pray for that things can operate well for us in Jesus.

May God bless you.

Pastor Astrel René.

RMI Haiti Team

---

We need your HELP?

Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Sep 25, 2018