Partnership Update Dec 23, 2021 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Dec 23, 2021, 10:35:43 PM12/23/21
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

Greetings to all brothers and sisters from Schuykill Church. The pastor of Mont Casse thanks so much all the sponsors that help the kids to go to school again this year. We know it is not without difficulty you are doing so. We pray that God will bless you more for blessing the kids and not only they benefit from your help, it is all the community of Mont Casse.

We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new year 2022
Here's a video of thanks from Pastor Labossiere to Schuylkill.

Thank you so much.
Pastor Mercilhomme Labossière

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Dec 23, 2021