Partnership Update May 21, 2020 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

May 21, 2020, 8:03:41 PM5/21/20
to Camp Perrin

Pastor Astrel sends you greetings in the name of the Lord.

Camp Perrin Baptist Church is very happy to know that you are always thinking and praying for them. Thank you so much for all the masks you provided to us. Every Sunday we have four services in the church with a group of 10 people.

The reason why we have so many services is because we have a group of Bible Students from a seminary that are interning at Camp Perrin Church.

Here are the different service times: starting at 7 am to 8 am we receive the first group (10 people).
8 am to 9 am we receive the second group (10 people)
9 am to 10 am the third group (10)
3pm to 4 pm the fourth group (10)

The church members are very happy with this schedule. We are able to distribute masks to them as well.

Again, thank you for the 50 boxes of food you provided to us. It has been a blessing to receive the food, and we are going to share some with the satellite churches.

May God bless you pastor Steve and all the members of your church.

Pastor Edmond Astrel Rene

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

May 21, 2020