Partnership Update for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Jul 10, 2019, 10:13:18 AM7/10/19
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

Greeting from the Lord. Camp Perrin Baptist Church sends love to each and everyone of you.

Praying that everything is going very well for you as well. We just want to let you know that Caleb group is having their annual conference this year. Please pray for them to have a good time in the presence of the Lord. The term that they are developing is ¨The Lord is God¨.  We count on your prayers.

Thanks,
We bless God for you!

Deacon Gaston

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.