Partnership Update Nov 04, 2020 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Nov 5, 2020, 10:00:44 AM11/5/20
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

My dear brothers and sisters in Schuykill Bible Church. We greet you in the name of the Lord. The church leaders in Camp Perrin thank you so much for all the support and love you have shared for the people in Camp Perrin. We want you to know that we value your generosity and your blessings to us.
Camp Perrin Baptist Church is very grateful toward God and you for the partnership we have in the Gospel. We commit ourselves to continue to pray for the Schuykill family and pray we pray that God may protect you against evil. Please greet everyone in the church for us. We are looking forward to having you soon.

Here's the link of the food delivery in Camp Perrin.

Thank you so much.
Pastor Astrel Rene and Deacon Gaston

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Nov 04, 2020