Partnership Update Mar 14, 2023 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Mar 15, 2023, 1:46:33 PM3/15/23
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin

Greetings to you my brothers and sisters.

Camp Perrin Church leaders and members were very happy to hear from you. We say thanks to God for the partnership we have in the gospel. Thank you for your prayers to us, we really appreciate that. We also regret that your church has to pass through all those things but as it say in Romans 8:28 ' And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.'"

 We want to encourage you Pastor Steve and the leaders of Schuykill to be strong in faith for the Lord has a purpose behind everything. Camp Perrin Church is praying for you and know God is going to do what is best for His Church.

We also want you to know that Archille Church has a new Pastor that MEBSH sent to work there. His name is Pastor Fils Aime Herrard. Please pray for his ministry to be fruitful there. Mont Casse School and Church are doing well. They send their thanks for your help and support to the school kids.

Camp Perrin Church is looking forward to having Pastor Steve with us next Sunday the 19 of March.

 May God bless you all.

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our BlogInstagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.
  • Want to respond to this Partnership Update? - This is a subscription based group message. Therefore you are unable to respond directly to this email. To send a response, please do so through your church's Partnership Coordinator.
  • Our Apologies! - Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.