Partnership Update Dec 14, 2018 for Camp Perrin

RMI C3 Partnerships

Dec 14, 2018, 11:23:46 AM12/14/18
to Camp Perrin

Friends of Camp Perrin,

Greetings in the Lord.

Hoping everything is going very well for you, togethe,r with your family. For us, in Camp Perrin, everything is going well with God's help.

We are planning to have some Christmas activities. All the Satellite Churches are planning as well to have conferences. Please pray that we have good time together with the church members.

We wish you a Merry Christmas 2018 and a Happy New Year 2019.

We love you and we are looking forward to having you here next year, Lord willing.

Pastor Edmond Astrel Rene

RMI Haiti Team

---

Notes from RMI...

  • Coordinators and Team Leaders - If you haven't already, is it time to register for your next trip to Haiti?
  • Did you know? - You can keep up with RMI on our Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • Can you Help? - We need your HELP.

Please excuse grammar and/or spelling mistakes. These updates are written and translated by non-native English speakers.

Dec 14, 2018