Re: Community Moving to Google Groups

Jeff Scheel

Sep 15, 2022, 10:52:51 AM9/15/22
to cto-de...@lists.riscv.org, devboard...@riscv.org
Re-posting with the correct email address of the new list.
--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 10:50 AM Jeff Scheel <je...@riscv.org> wrote:
All,

I'm excited to announce that I've started a new community for the RISC-V Dev Boards in Google groups: RISC-V Development Board Program (devboard...@riscv.org)

Members of the Groups.IO community will be added directly in the next few hours.  For the next few weeks, I'll work to cross-post items until we get to the point that the new community is our natural location.

Thanks to everyone who's been engaged.  Welcome to all those new people who will join us in the future.

More news to follow in the journey to re-energize!!!
-Jeff