Meeting October 6, 2022

Jeff Scheel

Oct 3, 2022, 4:07:13 PM10/3/22
to cto-de...@lists.riscv.org, devboard...@riscv.org
All,

Despite limited feedback on my Doodle proposals from last week, I'm going to try a time which is more AP-friendly and should still work for Europe:  8AM Eastern U.S. Daylight Time (UTC -4).

Here's a link to the invite:

Tentative agenda:
  • Program updates (Jeff)
  • Discussion on tooling, times, etc. to improve attendance
  • What's cool?
Please join if you can.  I'd love your input!!!
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Oct 6, 2022, 4:46:11 PM10/6/22
to cto-de...@lists.riscv.org, devboard...@riscv.org
Today's meeting was full of good discussion and drew both new and old attendees.  Here are my notes.

Attendees:  Jeff, Yu Bo (briefly), Peter Yoon (Community member from Android), Heinrich

Program Updates:

What’s cool?:

As always, feel free to provide additional comments, thoughts, or corrections as-needed and desired.
-Jeff