DevBoards Program meeting May 16, 2024

Greg Sterling

May 15, 2024, 9:01:27 AMMay 15
to RISC-V Development Board Program
All,

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at our next meeting tomorrow, May 16, 2024 at 12:00 UTC.  Local times:
  • 8 PM China
  • 5:30 PM India Standard Time
  • 2 PM Central European Summer Time
  • 8 AM Eastern U.S. Daylight Time
  • 5 AM Pacific U.S. Daylight Time
Here's the meeting link to copy to your calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/r/eventedit/copy/MnRoZWRxcW9vNjg2MXQxcHZlNnVla3Eza2lfMjAyNDA1MTZUMTUwMDAwWiB0ZWNoLm1lZXRpbmdzQHJpc2N2Lm9yZw

The agenda will focus on standard topics:
  • Program updates from RISC-V
  • Board and Project updates
  • Future Board Program Discussion
  • RISC-V GPU Status Discussion - Final Updates (Carl)
  • Future Topics
  • What's cool? (time permitting)
Any topics, updates, or information can as always either be raised at the beginning of the meeting or by adding it to our agenda document, Dev Board Group Minutes.

- Greg Sterling (RISC-V International)

Greg Sterling

May 20, 2024, 10:50:59 AMMay 20
to RISC-V Development Board Program

Welcome to our new and newer members today.  I hope you'll come back and join us again in the future.

As we have discussed, we will continue to include minutes and chat history from the meeting in our shared Meeting Document

Thanks everyone, and see you at the next meeting!

Greg Sterling (RISC-V International)

Attendees: Greg, Felix, Daniel, Isaac, Kanak, Darren, Wei Fu, Yu Bo, Andrea, Carl, Axel, Drew, Andreas

Program Updates:

What’s cool?: