Status for October

Jeff Scheel

Oct 26, 2022, 9:41:50 AM10/26/22
to RISC-V Developer Board Community
All,

As promised, I've opened the monthly status form "on-time".

So, for projects which are still on-going, submit your status using the monthly form.  For projects which you deem complete, please submit it using the final form.

I will close the monthly form on Wednesday, November 2.

As always, please holler if you have any questions.  Thanks for your continued support of RISC-V!
-Jeff

P.S. Those new projects who just received your boards, you need not worry about submitting status until next month.

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Oct 31, 2022, 8:50:44 AM10/31/22
to RISC-V Developer Board Community, Jeff Scheel
Please don't forget to submit your status by end-of-day, Tuesday.

Thanks to the 6 people who have already submitted!!!
-Jeff