ACTION REQUESTED: August Status Reports

Jeff Scheel

Aug 28, 2022, 8:49:35 PM8/28/22
to RISC-V Developer Board Community
Wow, time has flown as it's already the end of August.  As such, it's time for status reports.

As always, if your project is continuing, use the standard monthly report:

If you've completed your activity and have not already done so, you should instead submit a Final Report:

Please make an effort to get your status submitted this week.  I'll close the form next Sunday, September 4.

Thanks!
-Jeff

P.S. We've been re-envisioning the program in such a way as to make things more engageable and much more scalable.  In the coming week or two, I hope to be able to show you some additional ways you can engage with the broader DevBoard program if you'd like.

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Sep 1, 2022, 12:35:13 PM9/1/22
to RISC-V Developer Board Community, Jeff Scheel
Gentle reminder that the week is almost up.  Please submit those reports in the next couple days if possible.

Thanks,
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Sep 7, 2022, 8:57:50 AM9/7/22
to RISC-V Developer Board Community, Jeff Scheel
Thanks to the folks who submitted.  You'll find my monthly report here:
-Jeff