First DevBoard Status for 2023 (January)

Jeff Scheel

Jan 20, 2023, 2:06:42 PM1/20/23
to RISC-V Developer Board Community
Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

I've opened the monthly status form for January.

For projects which are still on-going, submit your status using the monthly form.  For projects which you deem complete, please submit it using the final form.

I will close the monthly form on Wednesday, February 1.

Given that we haven't done status in awhile, I'd appreciate a strong response.  Please try to make time this next week to provide your thoughts.

As always, please holler if you have any questions.  Thanks for your continued support of RISC-V!
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Jan 24, 2023, 10:07:30 AM1/24/23
to RISC-V Developer Board Community, Jeff Scheel
The status is coming slowly.  Thanks to the 3 people who took the time to respond.

Please try to make time for this in the coming days.

Thanks in advance!
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Jeff Scheel

Jan 30, 2023, 12:51:39 PM1/30/23
to RISC-V Developer Board Community, Jeff Scheel
We're at 17 with 2 days remaining.  Thanks to everyone who's contributed!
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Feb 1, 2023, 9:48:49 AM2/1/23
to RISC-V Developer Board Community, Jeff Scheel
Last call...closing soon (by EOD).  Thanks to the 18 participants.
-Jeff