September Status Opened

Jeff Scheel

Oct 6, 2022, 4:51:15 PM10/6/22
to RISC-V Developer Board Community
Status had slipped my mind recently, but I have opened it up the monthly form:

As always, if your work has completed, please submit your last, final report here:

Please submit any status you want by end-of-day, Monday Oct. 10.  I'll close and roll things up promptly.

Sorry for the short turn, feel free to take a pass but share ANYTHING exciting, please!!!
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager

Jeff Scheel

Oct 12, 2022, 2:42:58 PM10/12/22
to RISC-V Developer Board Community, Jeff Scheel
Here's the summary of September status:

Thanks to the 11 people who submitted status on short notice!!!
-Jeff