Final Status of the Year -- Now Open!!!

Jeff Scheel

Nov 23, 2022, 2:23:27 PM11/23/22
to RISC-V Developer Board Community
All,

I've opened up November's status form.  It will close on December 2 and will be the last request for 2022.  So, please make time to provide status, especially if you have not done so in the recent months.

For projects which are still on-going, submit your status using the monthly form.  For projects which you deem complete, please submit it using the final form.

As always, please holler if you have any questions.  Thanks for all of your support of RISC-V this year.  I hope that you have a happy, safe, and relaxing holiday season!
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Linux Foundation, RISC-V Technical Program Manager