ACTION REQUESTED: Final Status of 2023 by December 8

Jeff Scheel

Nov 27, 2023, 10:05:06 AM11/27/23
to RISC-V Developer Board Community
All,

2023 is quickly coming to a close and year end holidays are well underway.  Therefore, I'd like to request one final status for your projects in 2023.  Please try to make time to complete this by December 8, after which I'll lock the form and complete my final roll-up.

On-going projects such as the new boards (ICE-V and VisionFive V2), please use the "monthly" form (link) to submit status.

If you've had your board for over a year or if your project has completed, please summarize your accomplishments and feedback into one final submission in the final form (link).

As always, if you've submitted a final report, no action is needed.

If we don't get a chance to chat, I hope you find some to relax and celebrate with friends and family as the year winds down.  I consider myself lucky to work with such a great group of supporters!
-Jeff

--
Jeff Scheel (he/him/his)
Director of Technical Programs, RISC-V International