[READ] Online The Housemaid BY : Sarah A. Denzil

beginilah rasanya

Aug 14, 2021, 4:47:47 AM8/14/21
to CERHA
If you want to get : The Housemaid

please visit this link : https://yogabooksdownload.blogspot.com/?book=57569943-the-housemaid

-Meet your favorite book
-Find your reading community
-Manage your reading life

Book details
Title: The Housemaid
Author: Sarah A. Denzil

Book Descriptions: Housemaid wanted.Skills required: Discretion, and the willingness to go the extra mile.It seems like the perfect job. Great wages, accommodation provided, and all located within the walls of Highwood Hall, a stunning stately home owned by the Howard family. Not many little girls dream of becoming a maid, but this is an opportunity for me to get back on my feet. And for me to revisit my past...But I soon realise I've made a mistake. The strict housekeeper, Mrs Huxley, watches my every move, emerging from the shadows when least expected. Lord Howard's son, Alex, takes an interest in me, and as a former addict, I find myself drawn to him because I know he's bad for me.There's a general atmosphere of unease at Highwood Hall, from the narrow tunnels laced throughout the sprawling house, to the abandoned north wing, rumoured to be haunted. It's easy to imagine the secrets hidden within these walls, like the secrets I hold close.On my first day, I receive a mysterious package. I open up the pretty gift box to find a miniature doll version of me trapped inside a dollhouse. In this scene I'm dead, lying in a pool of red paint at the bottom of the perfectly recreated staircase. Someone sent this threatening diorama to me, but who even knows I work at the hall? And what do they want?I know only one truth: my perfect job is turning into my perfect nightmare.

Available formats : PDF \ EPUB \ MOBI \ KINDLE \ AUDIOBOOK
Suport on : Android \ Ipad \ Windows \ Mac OS \ Iphone
#EBOOK #FREE #KINDLE #AMAZON #PDF

The Housemaid PDF Download
The Housemaid KINDLE
The Housemaid EBOOK