Learning Environments's December Newsletter

Amanda Barnett

Dec 1, 2020, 5:29:44 PM12/1/20
to LE-News
Hello Everyone,

Learning Environments's December newsletter is attached. It contains:

  • information about a new tool coming to Canvas at the end of this month
  • reminders about workshops for finals as well as preparing for next semester
  • information about our new program!!
    • First Fridays: This once-a-month event will feature instructor successes and will be a place for anyone who is teaching to ask questions, give feedback, share success stories, and get advice
    • The second one will be this Friday (December 4th) at 12 noon and feature Dr. Naoko Ozaki. Visit our Training Center to view the calendar and register.

Around the 5th of each month we provide pertinent information about Canvas, Kaltura, Zoom, and Accessibility as well as our training calendar for workshops and one-on-one sessions for assistance with your teaching needs.

Please feel free to share widely. If others would like to join this group, they can do so by going to LE-News and clicking “Join Group” or by sending an email to Teac...@rice.edu.

Best,
Learning Environments Staff

Learning Environments Newsletter Dec 2020.pdf