Learning Environments July Newsletter (Info Packed!)

Amanda Barnett

Jul 6, 2022, 2:38:42 PM7/6/22
to LE-News
Hello Everyone,

Learning Environments's July newsletter is attached. It contains:
  • A Call for Presentations for LE's First Friday sessions!
  • New Accessibility tool in Canvas
  • New features coming soon for Canvas support
  • Gradescope grading tool placed in all courses
  • tips and tricks
  • and more!

Around the 5th of each month we provide pertinent information about Canvas, Kaltura, Zoom, and Accessibility as well as our training calendar for workshops and one-on-one sessions for assistance with your teaching needs.

Please feel free to share widely. If others would like to join this group to receive this newsletter, they can do so by going to LE-News and clicking “Join Group” or by sending an email to Teac...@rice.edu.

Best,
Learning Environments Staff
Learning Environments Newsletter July 2022.pdf