Page Error after clicking on the API Key Edit Link

Monte Chan

Aug 4, 2022, 1:42:16 AM8/4/22
to apidev
To whom it may concern,

I have received your API key in the email on 7/31/2022.  Thank you very much!  In the email, there is a link labelled, "Your API Key Edit Link".  However, after clicking on that link, I got a Page Error.  According to the email, this link is valid for 30 days.  May I ask if you can take a look at this please?

Best Regards,
Monte

Richard Saffell

Nov 25, 2022, 12:26:15 PM11/25/22
to apidev, sweetg...@gmail.com
Monte,

Sorry for the delayed response. We are aware of an issue related to new API keys and their links being invalidated sooner than expected. We're working on a fix. You should have received a new link since then. Let us know (sup...@rescuegroups.org) if you are still having any trouble.

Richard