500 Error in v5 when filtering by Color or Pattern

Linda Paiste

Jan 11, 2021, 4:24:01 PM1/11/21
to apidev
Hi,

I am getting a 500 Internal Server Error as the response whenever I add a filter to my animal search based on "color" or "pattern" entity relationships.  Here's an example request payload which gives me the error:

{
"data": {
"filters": [
{
"fieldName": "species.id",
"operation": "equal",
"criteria": "8"
},
{
"fieldName": "colors.id",
"operation": "equal",
"criteria": "23"
}
],
"filterRadius": {
"postalcode": "77007",
"miles": 100000
}
}
}

Richard Saffell

Jan 17, 2021, 3:53:20 PM1/17/21
to apidev, linda...@gmail.com
Hello,

I've confirmed the issue you are facing.  We're looking into it, but I do not have an immediate fix.

Richard

Richard Saffell

Apr 18, 2021, 10:27:03 AM4/18/21
to apidev, Richard Saffell, linda...@gmail.com
Linda,

We're testing a fix for this issue in the test environment right now and we plan to push this update to production within the next couple days.

Thanks for your patience.

Richard

Richard Saffell

Apr 19, 2021, 9:07:15 AM4/19/21
to apidev, Richard Saffell, linda...@gmail.com
Linda,

We believe this issue has been resolved!  Please let us know if you have any further difficulties.

Richard