/public/animals/ and /public/orgs/ endpoints not working

41 преглед
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Tushar Kohli

непрочитано,
1. 10. 2021. 14:05:371.10.21.
– apidev
Sorry for the double-post, this is probably a better account for me to use

We are running into trouble when we try to get the /public/animals/ and/public/orgs endpoints. We get this message
{ "errors": [ { "status": 500, "title": "System error", "detail": "We encountered a system error and couldn't continue.", "transactionId": "YRvXuyIvTbvR" } ] }

The /public/animals/breeds/ and /public/animals/species/ endpoints are working
I opened a support ticket and Emily said that you all are working on some updates to the Test environment at this time and will reach out when it is fully available
Would you have an estimate on when that data would be available? I downloaded the ftp files so maybe I can possibly find the animals and orgs list there from the json file?
Is there any other way we can access these endpoints and data? Maybe a production url? We are new to api's

Thank you and any advice would be much appreciated!

Richard Saffell

непрочитано,
1. 10. 2021. 15:22:001.10.21.
– apidev, kohli.t...@gmail.com
Hello,

Thanks for posting! We are resolving an issue, and then the Test environment will be available again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Richard

Одговори свима
Одговори аутору
Проследи