animal.updatedDate filter

Gregory Williams

Jul 15, 2022, 4:45:26 PM7/15/22
to apidev
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to create a filter on animal.updatedDate.  I tried like this but it returned an error message.

{
"data": {
"filterRadius":
{
"miles": "25",
"postalcode": "90210"
},
"filters":[
{
"fieldName": "animals.updatedDate",
"operation": "greaterthan",
"criteria": "07/01/2022 12:00:00 am"
}]
}
}

Am getting the following error message:
{
"errors": [
{
"status": 500,
"title": "System error",
"detail": "We encountered a system error and couldn't continue.",
"transactionId": "ddRosmRmwYvK"
}
]
}

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

Richard Saffell

Jul 16, 2022, 10:12:47 AM7/16/22
to apidev, greg...@gmail.com
Greg,

Sorry for the trouble with the dates. We'll get the expected date format documented soon.

The date format should be in this format. All date/times are in UTC/Zulu timezone.

YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssZ

YYYY is the year.
MM is the month.
DD is the day of the month.
hh is the hour of the day as on a 24-hour clock.
mm is minutes.
ss is seconds.
Z is a literal 'Z' character indicating that this string representation of the date is in UTC

I tested a test with filtering on the animals.updatedDate and it's working without errors.

Hope that helps.

Richard