Distance filter not accurate (v5)

Matthew Sudekum

May 10, 2022, 12:43:03 PM5/10/22
to apidev
I've got 2 images showing the results from 2 different distances from the same zip code. The lesser distance should show both results that are shown in the greater distance. I've also included an image of the api call in code to see if maybe I've set it up incorrectly or just to show that I'm calling it correctly.

Am I doing anything wrong? Is there anything else that I could include to help find where this went wrong?53miles.jpg125miles.jpgapiCall.jpg

Richard Saffell

May 10, 2022, 1:08:37 PM5/10/22
to apidev, Matthew Sudekum
Matthew,

We've confirmed the issue and should have it resolved soon.

Richard

Richard Saffell

May 17, 2022, 10:01:07 PM5/17/22
to apidev, Richard Saffell, Matthew Sudekum
Matthew,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This issue has been resolved.

Richard