REMC1 Main Firewall Chassis Upgrade Tuesday 11/23 at 445PM EST

remc...@remc1.org

Nov 16, 2021, 3:47:01 PM11/16/21
to ne...@remc1.org
RT Ticket Number: 252405
REMC1 Internet service issue
Date/Time started: Tuesday 11/23 445PM EST
Estimated date/time of resolution: Tuesday 11/23 545PM EST

Member Impact: All REMC1 Members

Services Impact: Internet, All REMC1 Services including Voice Service

Comment: On Tuesday 11/23 at 445PM EST REMC1 will be upgrading our main firewall chassis. This upgrade is necessary and will provide enhanced security and stability. The update process is expected to take 15 minutes but REMC1 is reserving a 60 minute window in case of unforeseen issues. During the update there will be an internet and voice service outage as the all of the components of the firewall chassis update. We ask that you make note of this maintenance window and plan accordingly.
Thank you,
sup...@remc1.net