Computer issues

1 view

Michael Richardson

Jan 14, 2020, 8:17:25 AM1/14/20
to sup...@copperisd.org, sup...@goisd.org, princ...@goisd.org, esprin...@copperisd.org, hsprin...@copperisd.org, Netop, REMC Interns and Staff
We are having issues this morning with a key server that assists when computers boot to the network.  It is also affecting our normal network outage notification system.

If your windows machine is off (not sleeping) and you turn it on, it will likely hang at a text screen.
You can escape past the 'IPXE boot' screen and it will start normally.

This should not affect sleeping windows machines, Macs, or chrome devices.

We are working to get this resolved ASAP.
If any of your staff have any questions or issues, please call the helpdesk.  487-7624

Mike

-------
Michael Richardson         REMC 1 Director
906.482.4520 x240          811 Hecla St
mi...@remc1.org             Hancock, MI  49930
support.remc1.net           @REMC_1