Re: ๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome to Pinata! At Pinata, we've perfected the art of making IPFS easy

Adam Marshall Dobrin

Jul 25, 2024, 10:05:06โ€ฏPMย (4 days ago)ย Jul 25
to Salud as is ter Y
there's FYI LOTS of new stuff here; it's hidden, i mean, if you don't
actually IPFS pin and mirror the entire site; my entire facebook profile up
to 2022, and more recent instagram profiles including lots of sound clips
and videos that were sent privately to "academy people" et al ... you can
see some links ... "as soon as I update the thingy" ... you know, where you
can see the site.

here's the fire stolen, or whatever you call Variety's Brie Larson's
*Excellent* grin; which spawned the idea of sending my whole chat log with
her, which of course is one sided; like every other conversation I haven't
had in writing, back and forth with people "not singing all about why they
aren't responding to me in writing."

really really, says JPC.
https://opensea.io/assets/arbitrum/0xe80737756bdca385e552ea1c24023cacba35652a/10
<https://geotrack.email/ext/l?idx=UWDoLsCRzunGJ4yDclwP&ret=https%3A%2F%2Fopensea.io%2Fassets%2Farbitrum%2F0xe80737756bdca385e552ea1c24023cacba35652a%2F10>