Adam Dobrin invited you to try Cash!

Cash App

Jun 17, 2024, 5:20:10 PMJun 17
to sal...@rebilac.xyz
Adam Dobrin wants you to try Cash!
Adam Dobrin wants you to try Cash App!
Cash is the best way to send money for free. Enter the code DVBLHGS when you sign up and we'll send you both $5 when you try it.
Get the app
Here's how to get your $5!
Download the App
Cash App is free to download for iOS and Android.
Enter the Referral Code
Make sure you enter the code DVBLHGS when signing up.
Try Cash
Start exchanging money to get your $5.
Twitter Instagram Facebook
1955 Broadway, Suite 600, Oakland, CA, 94612, US
Square, Inc. is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the Banking Department of the State of New York.

onlinesub...@oup.com

Jun 17, 2024, 5:30:41 PMJun 17
to sal...@rebilac.xyz
Thank you for contacting Oxford University Press.

Please note your case ID number in the subject field which is unique to this email and can be quoted if necessary.

Our Privacy Policy is available at global.oup.com/privacy. It sets out how we handle your personal information, and your rights to object to your personal information being used for marketing to you or being processed as part of our business activities.

Customer Service
Oxford University Press