Search API v2

Jose Duarte

Apr 12, 2022, 1:19:09 PM4/12/22
to APIs @ RCSB PDB
Starting April 13 2022, version 2 of the RCSB PDB Search API will be released. Programmatic users are encouraged to start adopting the newer version of the API as soon as feasible after the release. A preview server provides early access to the new API and documentation: http://search-beta.rcsb.org. This migration guide is available to help users migrate from V1 to V2http://search-beta.rcsb.org/migration/migration-guide-v1-to-v2.html

Note that from April 13 2022, our V1 Search API will continue to be available. We will support it until July 13, 2022. During that time, V1 will be in maintenance mode: it will be updated and operational but without new features and only security bugfixes applied. Programmatic users must transition to V2 by July 13, 2022 at which point V1 will be shut down.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or concerns.

Jose