Racer Appreciation Day - Off-Road Race - Saturday, May 7th - Race Results and Podium Pics

1 view

RC3 Off-Road Announcements

May 16, 2016, 2:47:19 PM5/16/16
to RC3 Off-Road Announcements
Thanks to everyone who came out for RC3's first-ever Racer Appreciation Day. The weather was perfect. Everything flowed real smooth. We were able to get in 3 qualifiers and a main.

The race results have been posted on the Race Results page.

Novice - 1st: Kenny Mundt, 2nd: Noah Hozian, 3rd: Connor Greer
Novice
1st: Kenny Mundt
2nd: Noah Hozian
3rd, TQ: Connor Greer

17.5 Short Course - 1st:
17.5 Short Course
1st: Tyler Ernst
2nd: Austin Tipps
3rd: Billy Johnson
TQ: Tyler Schrimsher

2WD Buggy Mod - 1st: Spencer Glasgow, 2nd: Daniel Myers, 3rd: Freddy Marsh
2WD Buggy Mod
1st: Spencer Glasgow
2nd, TQ: Daniel Myers
3rd: Freddy Marsh

Stadium Truck Mod - 1st: Spencer Glasgow, 2nd: Freddy Marsh, 3rd: Tyler Schrimsher
Stadium Truck Mod
1st, TQ: Spencer Glasgow
2nd: Freddy Marsh
3rd: Tyler Schrimsher

2WD SCT Mod - 1st: Tyler Schrimsher, 2nd: Tyler Ernst, 3rd: Aaron Perry
2WD SCT Mod
1st: Tyler Schrimsher
2nd, TQ: Tyler Ernst
3rd: Aaron Perry

4WD SCT Mod - 1st: Tyler Schrimsher, 2nd: John Reid, 3rd: Jeff Nguyen
4WD SCT Mod
1st: Tyler Schrimsher
2nd: John Reid
3rd, TQ: Jeff Nguyen

1/8 Electric Buggy - 1st: Spencer Glasgow, 2nd: Javier Caballero, 3rd: Terry Pe
1/8 Electric Buggy
1st, TQ: Spencer Glasgow
2nd: Javier Caballero
3rd: Terry Pe

1/8 Nitro Buggy - 1st: Jeremy Reid, 2nd: Tyler Parrish, 3rd: Brian Potts
1/8 Nitro Buggy
1st, TQ: Jeremy Reid
2nd: Tyler Parrish
3rd: Brian Potts

Please share your appropriate RC3-related photos and videos with us by adding them to our "Drop Box" Google Photos album.