North Alabama Off-Road Challenge Race 1 of 2 - Saturday, June 4th - Race Results and Podium Pics

1 view

RC3 Off-Road Announcements

Jun 13, 2016, 10:07:48 PM6/13/16
to RC3 Off-Road Announcements
Thanks to everyone who came out for race 1 of 2 of the first-ever North Alabama Off-Road Challenge. We had a few light showers, but were able to have a great race and finish at a reasonable time.

The race results have been posted on the Race Results page.

Novice 1st, TQ: Kenny Mundt 2nd: Caden Proudfoot 3rd: Kyle Price
Novice
1st, TQ: Kenny Mundt
2nd: Caden Proudfoot
3rd: Kyle Price

17.5 Short Course 1st: Tyler Schrimsher 2nd, TQ: Tyler Ernst 3rd: Jack Aslan
17.5 Short Course
1st: Tyler Schrimsher
2nd, TQ: Tyler Ernst
3rd: Jack Aslan

Stadium Truck Mod 1st: Tyler Schrimsher 2nd, TQ: Freddy Marsh 3rd: David Harris
Stadium Truck Mod
1st: Tyler Schrimsher
2nd, TQ: Freddy Marsh
3rd: David Harris

2WD Buggy Mod 1st: Freddy Marsh 2nd, TQ: Javier Caballero 3rd: Jack Aslan
2WD Buggy Mod
1st: Freddy Marsh
2nd, TQ: Javier Caballero
3rd: Jack Aslan

2WD SCT Mod 1st, TQ: Javier Caballero 2nd: Tyler Schrimsher 3rd: Tyler Ernst
2WD SCT Mod
1st, TQ: Javier Caballero
2nd: Tyler Schrimsher
3rd: Tyler Ernst

1/10 4WD Buggy Mod 1st: Repo Southern 2nd, TQ: Chris Jones 3rd: Steve Radke
1/10 4WD Buggy Mod
1st: Repo Southern
2nd, TQ: Chris Jones
3rd: Steve Radke

4WD SCT Mod 1st, TQ: Randy Carter Jr. 2nd: Terry Pe 3rd: Tyler Schrimsher
4WD SCT Mod
1st, TQ: Randy Carter Jr.
2nd: Terry Pe
3rd: Tyler Schrimsher

1/8 Electric Buggy Pro 1st: Steven Froghorn 2nd: Javier Caballero 3rd: Terry Pe
1/8 Electric Buggy Pro
1st: Steven Froghorn
2nd: Javier Caballero
3rd: Terry Pe

1/8 Nitro Buggy Pro 1st, TQ: Hunter Cupp 2nd: Steven Froghorn 3rd: Tyler Parrish
1/8 Nitro Buggy Pro
1st, TQ: Hunter Cupp
2nd: Steven Froghorn
3rd: Tyler Parrish

Please share your appropriate RC3-related photos and videos with us by adding them to our "Drop Box" Google Photos album.